My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: 2-Hour Whale & Puffin Watching RIB Boat Tour89 Reviews
See Iceland's Whales, Puffins, and the capital of Reykjavik from a unique angle on this adventurous RIB tour. Enjoy personal guidance by a marine biologist and access to any pictures the crew takes!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- Look for whales and puffins on a RIB boat tour
- Sail past the magnificent Harpa Concert Hall and iconic Sun Voyager sculpture
- Sail aboard stable boats that can search for whales and dolphins in larger areas
- Learn more about the indigenous wildlife from specially trained guides
- Take in the stunning natural landscape and unique local wildlife
DescriptionSee whales and puffins seasonally between May and August on a whale-watching tour from Reykjavik. Marvel at the marine fauna of Iceland in its natural environment. Travel aboard a stable boat to search larger areas. Embark on your journey from the Old Harbour in Reykjavík aboard a specially-engineered RIB boat that maneuvers closer to the whales and puffins than bigger boats can. Search wider areas to increase your likelihood of viewing wildlife in this lightweight craft. Ride out to the islands to see puffins in their natural surroundings before heading out further in search of whales and dolphins. Get as up close as you can without disturbing the magnificent creatures. Listen as your specially-trained guides enhances your experience with commentary and use their skills to increase the chance of some viewings. On the return trip, sail along Reykjavik's shores and admire the city's skyline and view the Harpa Concert Hall from the water.
Includes2-hour whale and puffin watching tour (Puffin season 1 May - 20 August) Specially trained whale-watching guide Fully certified RIB boat captain Warm overalls, gloves, and goggles All necessary safety equipment
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants for the 12:00 and 16:00 tour. There is no minimum requirement for the 10:00 and 14:00 tours
- This tour is from 1st April to 31st October
- Puffin season is from 15 May to 15 August
- The minimum age is 10 years and the minimum height is 145 cm