From Reykjavík: Forgotten Fjords Stand Up Paddleboard Tour
Being on the water has to be the best possible way to spend your day. On this tour you will be surrounded by stretches of mountains in the middle of the Forgotten Fjord in Iceland. This stand up paddleboard tour has got to be the ultimate experience.
- Paddle into the Forgotten Fjord
- Bask in the unique beauty with canyons and waterfalls surrounding you
- Relax in nature as you spend time out on the water
DescriptionYour stand-up paddleboard into the Forgotten Fjord tour will take you on a paddling journey into the wild and wonderful Hvalfjodur. This fjord route takes you through beautiful canyons and waterfalls and also introduces you to the fascinating, yet controversial history of whaling that happened in the area. Yes, it might be a little colder here than the places people usually go to stand up paddleboard, but the breathtaking scenery will make you forget all about that and focus on the majestic landscape and soothing sounds of the untouched, pure nature that Iceland has to offer. Plus, you’ll be wearing a wetsuit or a drysuit to protect you from the cold in case you fall into the water – or jump – your choice. No fitness level is required for this tour and is tailored to the level of experience of the participants. Stand-up paddleboarding truly is for everyone!
IncludesTransportation: pickup and drop off English speaking guide SUP Introduction and training Red Paddle Co' SUP equipment All necessary safety gear Wetsuit or a drysuit depending on your preference Shoes and gloves Food and drinks
- • You should be physically fit, comfortable in the water and be able to swim • You must be a minimum of 4'9' (145cm) tall and a maximum of 6'7' (200cm) tall to participate • You must be at least 99lbs (45kg) and at the maximum 264lbs (120kg) • The minimum age for participants is 14 years of age, but you can get in contact to discuss young participants
- Be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit • You can choose between a wetsuit (bring a swimsuit) and a drysuit (bring thermals)
- Make sure that any electronic or valued items you bring with you are waterproof or in a waterproof case
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability