From Reykjavík: Full-Day Jeep Tour of Landmannalaugar5 Reviews
Discover Iceland’s natural gems on a luxurious jeep tour through the Landmannalaugar geothermal area. You’ll visit waterfalls, volcanoes and crater lakes, before taking a relaxing end-of-day dip in a naturally-heated pool.
- Explore the colorful rhyolite mountains of Landmannalaugar
- Take a dip in a naturally-heated geothermal pool
- Visit Hekla, one of Iceland's most active volcanoes
DescriptionExperience the magic of Icelandic nature from the comfort of a jeep. You’ll be picked up in Reykjavík by a luxurious vehicle, built to go off-road. First stop is Hjálparfoss waterfall, in the Þjórsárdalur valley. From there, you’ll travel to Landmannalaugar, a vast area in Iceland’s southern highlands, made up of colorful volcanic rock. You’ll also visit two lakes along the way: Ljótipollur and Frostaðavatn. Then, you’ll have a chance to hike one of the area's many trails and take a relaxing dip in a naturally-heated geothermal pool. On the way back, visit the Dómadalur valley to see Hekla, one of Iceland’s most active volcanoes.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Reykjavik Professional driver & tour guide Facility fee in Landmannalaugar is covered Purchase lunch at a mini-market along the way or bring your own
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please bring warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes
- Most visitors opt to take a short hike through Laugahraun
- If it's late in the season, there may be snow in the mountains
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability