From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Day Tour75 Reviews
Tour the Golden Circle and enjoy Iceland’s most iconic sites. Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area are locales that encompass much of what makes Iceland so unique. Round off your trip with a soak in the Secret Lagoon.
- Hear the spine-tingling tales of Viking-age justice doled out at Þingvellir
- Feel the mist of Gullfoss waterfall as it plunges into Hvítárgljúfur canyon
- Look on in awe as an erupting hot spring launches a column of boiling hot water into the air
- Invigorate your mind and body in the waters of the Secret Lagoon
DescriptionSet out on a journey that combines the most popular tour in Iceland, the Golden Circle, with one of the most relaxing, the Secret Lagoon. This breathtaking tour takes you on a wondrous journey through Iceland’s staggeringly raw beauty and finishes in the typically Icelandic way, in a geothermal pool. The Golden Circle includes the country’s most spectacular natural attractions. Visit Þingvellir National Park, where Iceland’s ancient parliament was born and the country’s dazzling tectonics are on display. At Gullfoss, witness one of Iceland’s most powerful waterfalls, and in the Geysir area you’ll see (and smell) an erupting hot spring and other geothermal features. After a day of exciting sightseeing, unwind at the Secret Lagoon, a spring-fed geothermal pool with stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Making the rounds on the Golden Circle and soaking in the Secret Lagoon is a great way to experience Iceland’s natural wonders and create lasting memories of an extraordinary place.
IncludesRoundtrip transport English-speaking professional guide Admission to the Secret Lagoon Free Wi-Fi on board Food and drinks
- Please provide your hotel or cruise ship information at the time of booking
- Please wait at your hotel's designated pick-up point or at the cruise port meeting point and the tour supplier's shuttle will come to collect you
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount and applies to a maximum of 2 children or youths for each full paying adult • Remember to dress in warm and weather-appropriate clothing
- It is recommended that you bring your own towel and swimwear, but this can also be rented at the Secret Lagoon for a small fee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY