My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Small Group Tour239 Reviews
See Iceland’s most iconic attractions on the Golden Circle route. Then journey from Reykjavik to central Iceland and then transfers to and from the Blue Lagoon in a small group.
- Visit the most famous sights Iceland has to offer in one day
- Experience the magical spouting springs at Strokkur
- Enjoy the geological wonders at Thingvellir National Park
- See the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall
- Benefit from return transfers to the Blue Lagoon
DescriptionDiscover Iceland's iconic Golden Circle route on this guided bus trip from Reykjavik. Visit the historic Thingvellir National Park, watch a geyser erupt at Strokkur, marvel at Gullfoss Waterfall, and journey to in the world-renowned Blue Lagoon. Board a climate-controlled bus in Reykjavik and relax on the drive to visit the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge at the Thingvellir National Park. See eruptions of up to 20 meters high at Strokkur, which erupts every 5 minutes. Take in views of the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall which is considered the most beautiful of Iceland’s 30,000 waterfalls. Pay a visit to the stunning volcanic crater at Kerið and admire it from above at a viewpoint. End your day with a relaxing soak in the soothing waters of the Blue Lagoon. Be sure to reserve your admission ticket for the Blue Lagoon for 5:00 PM, as the tour will arrive at that time. After you finish at the Blue Lagoon, head back to Reykjavík and be dropped off at the meeting point where your tour began.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus Kerid Volcanic Crater admission Tour guide Pickup from selected hotels and official bus stops in central Reykjavik (if option selected) Wi-fi on bus
- You must prebook Blue Lagoon admission tickets on the Blue Lagoon website. The tour will arrive at the Blue Lagoon around 5:00 PM so please book your admission ticket for that time
- The tour will leave the Blue Lagoon at approximately 7:15 PM
- Wear warm, waterproof clothing and good hiking shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets
- Use of conditioner and shower gel is complimentary and available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms