From Reykjavik: Golden Circle, Kerid Crater, and Blue Lagoon103 Reviews
Enjoy the stunning Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon in one amazing day. Explore Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, and Gullfoss. Relax in the Blue Lagoon with included admission tickets.
- Explore Thingvellir National Park, steeped in history and breathtaking vistas
- Visit the world famous Geysir hot spring and witness its neighbor Strokkur as it erupts up to 100 feet in the air
- Witness the unreal power of the Gullfoss waterfall as it plummets over 100 feet into a rugged canyon
- Relax as you bathe in the Blue Lagoon's healing waters
DescriptionExperience Iceland’s 2 most visited natural attractions, the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon, in one day on a comfortable and convenient minibus tour. Departing Reykjavik, your first stop is at Thingvellir National park, the point at which the Eurasian and American tectonic plates converge. Amble through the stunning, lake-filled area, hopping back and forth between continental boundaries, and view the spot at which Icelandic parliament was held from 930-1798. Afterwards, you’ll head to the Geysir hot spring. Home to a variety of geothermal pools which reach temperatures upwards of 200 degrees, the main event of the area is the Strokkur geyser, which erupts a plume of boiling water and steam up to 100 feet in the air every few minutes. In the Geysir area, you can grab a bite to eat if you so desire, before heading to Gullfoss, the mightiest and most breathtaking of all Icelandic waterfalls. Next on the docket is the Kerid volcanic crater, which dates back to an eruption that occurred over 3,000 years ago. Gaze down into the deep blue waters, surrounded by vibrant red rock. Your tour ends with a stop at another of Iceland’s most iconic sights, the Blue Lagoon. Luxuriate in the warm, geothermal waters, making use of an included silica mud mask. After taking in the stunning scenery and basking in the colorful water, you’ll head back to Reykjavik, having experienced some of Iceland's foremost natural beauty.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking tour guide in a minibus Pickup and drop-off within Reykjavik Wi-Fi on bus Entry to the Kerid Volcanic Crater Comfort admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon. Included in the Comfort ticket are use of a towel, use of Silica Mud Mask, and a drink of your choice Food and drinks are not included but you will have plenty of opportunities to buy snacks and a full lunch during the tour
- • Wear warm, waterproof clothing and good walking shoes • Bring a swimsuit; these can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense • Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets • Use of conditioner and shower gel is complimentary and available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms • The tour reaches the Blue Lagoon just before 5:00 PM and departs at 7:00 PM, returning back to Reykjavik 8:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability