From Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon with Boat Trip10 Reviews
Watch enormous icebergs float across Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon on a day trip from Reykjavik with round-trip transportation by bus. Take a 30-minute cruise across the lake and recognize locations from movies, including 2 James Bond films.
- Get a front row seat to watch giant icebergs on Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon
- Stop at the beautiful waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss
- Marvel at the stunning views of glaciers, black sand coastlines and impressive rock formations
- See the breathtaking mountains and glaciers of Skaftafell National Park
DescriptionDepart Reykjavik and get stunning views of some of the most magnificent scenery in Iceland on the bus ride to Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon. Marvel at the mighty Hvannadalshnjúkur mountain and black sand desert that sprawls between Skaftafell National Park and the lagoon. Stop at Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can walk behind the cascades to reach the other side. Continue to the majestic Skógafoss waterfall and marvel at the impressive 60-meter drop. Drive onwards to Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon and go for a stroll along the shores of the lake on arrival to admire the scenery. Experience the incredible tranquility of the area as 1,000 to 1,500-year-old ice breaks away from the Vatnajökull glacier and floats silently across the water. Recognize locations from some of the many movies that have been filmed in the area, such as Batman Begins and Tomb Raider.
IncludesTransportation by bus Guided tour 30-minute boat trip Free Wi-Fi onboard the bus Food and drinks Optional gratuities Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wear warm clothes and rain gear
- English tours run on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from May 15 to October 31.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability