My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Trip2293 Reviews
Travel along the impressive southern coast of Iceland to the Glacier Lagoon at Jökulsárlón on a guided full-day trip. Marvel at the Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Diamond Beach, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the icebergs of the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Walk behind the cascades of Seljalandsfoss Waterfall (conditions permitting)
- Go to Iceland's southernmost village at Vik
- Marvel at the view of Eyjafjallajökull on a clear day
- Choose to take a spectacular boat cruise on Jökulsárlón (from April to October when conditions allow)
DescriptionExplore the dramatic landscapes of the south of Iceland on a full-day sightseeing tour by bus. Go to the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon outlet of the largest glacier in Europe, leaning about its history and formation from your local guide. Following a pickup from your hotel in Reykjavik, transfer to the southern coast and the dramatic Glacier Lagoon. Enjoy plenty of time to see the floating icebergs and enjoy the stunning scenery. During the season, make sure to reserve your ticket to the boat cruise on the Jökulsárlón and experience the unique Glacier Lagoon spectacle up close. When you prebook, your place is guaranteed. Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon is Iceland’s largest and deepest glacier lagoon. It branches from Breidamerkurjokull, an outlet glacier of Vatnajokull, Europe’s largest glacier. Return to Reykjavik, stopping at the gorgeous waterfall Seljalandsfoss. You will visit the Diamond beach with black sand, and there will be an additional stop in Iceland's southernmost village at Vík for dinner.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Guided walking tour Guide Transportation by bus Wifi onboard Jökulsárlón Lagoon boat tour (if option selected)
- The duration of the tour is approximately 14 hours. Please be aware that the tour could run long if affected by bad weather or other delays.