From Reykjavik: Secret Lagoon with Transfers43 Reviews
Discover the rugged charm of bathing in an Icelandic hot spring, in the quiet and rural countryside of South Iceland. This tour includes round-trip transport from Reykjavik as well as admission to the Secret Lagoon natural pool.
- Enjoy a pleasant soak in the warm waters of an Icelandic natural pool
- Relax in the rural countryside, surrounded by fields and geothermal activity
- Watch the steam rise into the air while you unwind
DescriptionThe Secret Lagoon natural hot springs are located in a village called Flúðir, an approximately 1.5-hour drive from Reykjavik. You will travel there by bus from Reykjavik. The Secret Lagoon, or Gamla Laugin as it is known locally, is the oldest swimming pool in Iceland. The facilities have been fully renovated in recent years with indoor changing rooms with lockers and showers, and a small bar and a dining area where snacks and drinks are available for purchase. After you get into the pleasantly warm pool, you can watch the steam as it rises to the air while you relax and feel all tension leave your body. After approximately 2 hours at the Secret Lagoon, you will return to Reykjavik by bus.
IncludesRound-trip transport from Reykjavik Admission to the Secret Lagoon Free Wi-Fi on board Food and drinks
- You must be ready at your designated pickup point 30 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart
- It is very important to stay hydrated while in the Lagoon
- Snacks and drinks can be purchased at the Secret Lagoon
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY