From Reykjavik: Snæfellsnes Peninsula SUP Small Group Tour
Paddleboard on the magical Snæfellsnes Peninsula as you experience the diverse natural scenery of Iceland. Admire sparkling fjords, vast lava fields, wildlife, glistening glaciers, black and golden beaches and friendly towns and villages.
- Discover the Snæfellsnes Peninsula from all angles on a SUP
- Paddle under the most photographed mountain in Iceland
- Get up close and personal with the wilderness of Snæfellsnes
DescriptionStart the tour with pick up from your accommodation in Reykjavik and set off for a full day (12-hour) adventure. Drive through incredible natural scenery with amazing views around Snæfellsjökull Glacier. Stop at various iconic places including Kirkjufellsfoss Waterfall and the towns of Stykkishólmur and Arnarstapi to take in the sights and views. Arrive at the renowned Kirkjufell Mountain - the most photograph mountain in Iceland. Get kitted out with all the necessary equipment and listen to a brief SUP introduction and training session. Set off to explore this absolutely idyllic location on your paddleboard as you admire the breathtaking views and picturesque landscape. Return to Reykjavik at the end of the tour where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off English-speaking guide SUP introduction and training Red Paddle Co SUP equipment Inflatable SUP board, paddles, and all necessary safety gear Wetsuit or a drysuit (depending on your preference) Shoes and gloves Lunch or snacks (available to purchase) GoPro camera (available to rent)
- Stand up Paddleboarding, or SUP, is an activity for everyone and there is no need for prior experience
- Tours are highly dependent on weather and sea conditions, the operator reserves the right to change or cancel departures at short notice should weather or other conditions change; in case of cancellations due to weather, customers shall receive a full refund or rescheduled tour (depending on availability) • Make sure that any electronic or valued items you bring with you are waterproof or in a waterproof case
- Please bring swimwear to wear under the wetsuit (if you choose to wear one), or clothes suitable to wear under a drysuit (if you choose to wear one)
- Please also bring your camera, a towel, and warm clothes, woolen socks, and a couple of layers to wear prior and after to the SUP tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability