My Guide Website?
From Reykjavík: Whale Watching and Northern Lights Combo10 Reviews
Experience the best of Iceland on an incredible whale watching and Northern Lights combo tour. Look for whales in their natural environment off the coast of Reykjavik during the day and then hunt for the Northern Lights at sea after dark.
- Look for whales, dolphins and porpoises off the coast of Reykjavik
- Take in the stunning coastal scenery during the day and at night
- Learn about different species of whales and hear stories about the Northern Lights
DescriptionLook for whales and other marine animals in their natural environment on a whale watching cruise from Reykjavik. Get the chance to spot minke and humpback whales, harbor porpoises and white-beaked dolphins. The peak whale watching season is April to October, but sightings are possible all year round. Get breathtaking views of the coast of Iceland as you cruise. Then, escape the city lights in the evening to find the best site to see the Northern Lights. Climb aboard for a 2-hour cruise and keep cozy in the heated indoor bar, or put on provided warm overalls to look at the stars from the outdoor deck. Whale Watching: January - May & 16 September - December: 1:00 PM June - 15 September: 2:00 PM March - 15. November: 9:00 AM Whale Watching tour last for: Winter - approx. 3-3.5 hours Summer (1.06-15.09) - approx. 2 - 3 hours at 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM - will be provided with the faster boat so the time on the spotting area will be the same but sailing there and back to harbor will be quicker. Northern Lights: 1 - 30 September: 10:00 PM 1 October - 14 March: 9:00 PM 15 March - 15 April: 10:00 PM
IncludesExperienced guides Warm flotation overalls Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities Free Wi-Fi on board the boat Snacks and refreshments (available to purchase on board the boat)
- Please note that the local operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to bad weather. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible
- Whale watching and the Northern Lights are acts of nature and subject to weather conditions. If the trip is cancelled due to bad weather, please contact the local operator to reschedule
- If there are no sightings during the trip, you can use your booking number to reschedule the tour for another time.
- Please note that for environmental reasons, at certain times of the year your tour may be delivered on a shared boat with other tour operators. This is to ensure the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now