Golden Circle Small Group Tour with Secret Lagoon Experience78 Reviews
See the sights of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle on a tour that departs Reykjavik mid-morning, meaning that you can appreciate the natural wonders without the crowds. Marvel at waterfalls and geysers, and bathe in the Secret Lagoon.
- Discover the natural wonders along Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Stop to see the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall, the most spectacular in the country
- Stand next to Strokkur geyser as it spouts water 30 meters high
- Enjoy bathing in the Secret Lagoon hot spring
- Walk between tectonic plates in Thingvellir National Park
DescriptionExperience Iceland’s Golden Circle on a relaxed 8-hour tour. Following a mid-morning pick-up, you’ll be taken to see the country’s spectacular natural wonders after the morning crowds have already come and gone. In addition, you’ll visit a natural hot spring pool where you can relax in the warm waters, the Viking way. You’ll visit the 3 major attractions on the Golden Circle. First is Thingvellir, site of the world’s first parliament, which met outdoors annually from 930 AD until 1798. Then it’s on to one of Europe’s largest waterfalls and Iceland’s pride, the beautiful Gullfoss. Next, in the geothermal fields of Haukadalur you’ll be able to stand close to the erupting Strokkur geyser. You will also visit the hot spring nature bath which the locals call the Secret Lagoon, because until recently it was known only to few. Top off your Iceland experience with a warm relaxing nature bath. You’ll find facilities with changing rooms, lockers, and showers, and you can also buy a drink to enjoy while relaxing in the water.
IncludesPick up from most hotels and from designated bus stops if the hotel is located within the restricted area Small group tour (4-19 persons) Experienced driver/guide Secret Lagoon admission Food and drinks (but there will be stops where you can purchase both)
- Please bring a bathing suit and towel for the Secret Lagoon bath
- Warm, windproof and waterproof clothes and outdoor shoes are highly recommended.
- The tour operator reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to extreme weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY