Golden Circle Waterfall Tour: Volcano Crater & Blue Lagoon
Visit some of the highlights of Iceland, including Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir geothermal area, and the Kerið volcanic crater lake. Relax in the Blue Lagoon's geothermal waters for 2 hours.
- Enjoy the geological wonders of the Thingvellir National Park
- See the Strokkur geyser shoot a column of water up to 35 meters in the air
- Marvel at the Golden Falls, Europe’s second most powerful waterfall
- Discover the 6,000-year-old Kerið volcano crater lake
- Relax in the waters of the Blue Lagoon
DescriptionVisit some of Iceland’s most stunning sights, ending your day with a relaxing visit to the wonder of the Blue Lagoon. Stop at all the main places along the way such as Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO heritage site since 2004, where you can see the American and Eurasian tectonic plates pulling apart. See the Geysir geothermal area with the magical spouting springs of Strokkur and the Gullfoss Waterfall, or Golden Falls, Europe’s second most powerful waterfall with two canyons that total 32 meters deep. Stop at the Kerið volcanic crater lake before you make your way to Blue Lagoon, a geothermal spa boasting unique light blue waters. Soak in the spa for 2 hours before heading back to Reykjavik.
IncludesEnglish-speaking driver/guide Unlimited onboard Wi-Fi Pickup and drop-off from Reykjavik Transportation by minibus Kerið entrance fee ($3) Blue Lagoon entrance tickets Drinks and snacks Lunch Blue Lagoon swimsuit rental
- Admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon are not included and must be pre-booked separately for the 5:00 to 6:00 PM time slot
- The tour can be cancelled, rescheduled, or delayed due to weather in the winter
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there is not enough participants to meet requirements. In this case, you will be offered a full refund, or an alternative time tour, subject to availability • Your tour will take place in a small group of no more than 18 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY