My Guide Website?
Iceland: Complete Island Self-Guided Audioguide1 Reviews
Explore Iceland with the assistance of an audioguide and learn about what makes the island special. Discover over 340 stops found across Iceland including the Golden Circle and stunning fjords.
- Learn information on places of interest along the way
- Visit all parts of Iceland including Golden Circle, South Coast, Ring Road
- Look at the street instead of the guide book
- All the information of a tour guide and still explore the country individually
DescriptionWith the Iceland complete audio guide, you get all the information that a tour guide would otherwise give you. Using GPS, the app recognizes where you are on your round trip and provides you with exciting information in the right places. So nothing stands in the way of your individual rental car tour. Your digital Iceland travel guide for the whole island of fire and ice! This audio guide offers more than 340 stations (7.5 hours of playing time) worth knowing about the country, people, and sights in all parts of the country. It includes not only the Ring Road and the Golden Circle but also the Reykjanes and Snaefellsnes Peninsulas, the Westman Islands, the East and West Fjords, and the wild Icelandic Highlands.
IncludesOver 340 stations with over 7.5 hours of audio information Audio guide in German Audio guide for a rental car and self-drive trips with the AOYO audio guides app Voucher code sent by email The audio guide can be downloaded and used offline GPS-supported, automatic playback of the individual stations Individual playback via the map view or list
- This audio guide is only available in German It is an audio guide - you will not be accompanied by a guide The price refers to the download of the guide on a smartphone and is not per person The audio guide is valid indefinitely after the download This offer does not include entrance fees, parking fees, or transportation After your booking, you will receive a voucher code to download the app and the Iceland complete audio guide