My Guide Website?
Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Tour from Reykjavik1471 Reviews
Explore the highlights of the south of Iceland on a 14-hour sightseeing tour from Reykjavik. Travel along the impressive southern coast to the Glacier Lagoon at Jökulsárlón. Marvel at the waterfall Seljalandsfoss and much more.
- See the icebergs of the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Walk behind the cascades of Seljalandsfoss Waterfall (conditions permitting)
- Go to Iceland's southernmost village at Vik
- Marvel at the view of Eyjafjallajökull on a clear day
- Choose to take a spectacular boat cruise on Jökulsárlón (from April to October when conditions allow)
DescriptionExplore the dramatic landscapes of the south of Iceland on a full-day sightseeing tour, and go to the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon outlet of the largest glacier in Europe. Following a pick-up from your hotel in Reykjavik, transfer to the southern coast and the dramatic Glacier Lagoon. Enjoy plenty of time to see the floating icebergs and enjoy the stunning scenery. Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon is the largest and deepest glacier lagoon in Iceland. It branches from Breidamerkurjokull, an outlet glacier of Vatnajokull, Europe’s largest glacier. During the season, make sure you reserve your ticket to the spectacular boat cruise on the Jökulsárlón itself and experience the unique Glacier Lagoon spectacle up close. When you prebook, your place is guaranteed. Return to Reykjavik, stopping at the gorgeous waterfall Seljalandsfoss. You will visit the Diamond beach with black sand, and there will be an additional stop in Iceland's southernmost village at Vík for dinner.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Guided tour A guaranteed seat on the boat cruise on Glacier Lagoon (if prebooked option selected) Comfortable bus with wifi onboard
- Children younger than 8 years old are not permitted on this bus tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now