Katla Ice Cave and Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik/Vik53 Reviews
Travel the south coast of the Land of Fire and Ice by Super Jeep on a full-day guided tour. Explore a magical ice cave and smaller hidden trails.
- Discover the natural wonders of Iceland's south coast by Super Jeep
- Explore a natural ice cave at Kötlujökull Glacier
- Enjoy the views over the Mýrdalsjökull Ice Cap
DescriptionYour guide will pick you up in Reykjavik or Vik in a Super Jeep and you’ll soon experience breathtaking views as you drive along the country's spectacular south coast. Along the way you will visit the small town of Vík and then take a turn onto a rural road only accessible by Super Jeep. Stop at Kötlujökull Glacier, where you’ll find a stunning ice cave to explore. Admire the interior of the magnificent ice cave with an experienced guide. Head back to the Super Jeep for the return drive to Reykjavik or Vik. On the way back you'll stop to take in the popular Skógafoss waterfall.
IncludesPick-up in Reykjavik or Vik Super Jeep ride Visit to a natural ice cave Crampons for walking on ice Knowledgeable guide Free Wi-Fi on board Food and drinks
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years old
- The tour duration is approximately 11 hours
- Be sure to wear warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability