New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Reykjavik 5-Hour Tour2 Reviews
Celebrate New Year's Eve with the locals, experience age old customs surrounding a traditional Bonfire and watch a stupendous display of fireworks.
- Enjoy the celebratory New Year’s atmosphere in Reykjavik
- Admire the spectacular fireworks as you enjoy a glass of sparkling wine
DescriptionOn this tour you will get the chance to experience genuine Icelandic culture and age-old customs surrounding the New Year's Eve celebrations, which are considered to be one of the world's most breathtaking New Year's celebrations. Thousands of people attend community bonfires scattered throughout the different neighborhoods of Reykjavik and at precisely midnight the celebratory atmosphere becomes pretty wild with incredible amounts of fireworks that people light all over the city. Have the best viewpoint to watch the fireworks selected for you, while raising a glass of sparkling wine under one of the world's most spectacular fireworks displays.
IncludesTransportation by bus English-speaking guide Glass of sparkling wine Pick-up and drop off to major hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik Coffee at a restaurant Fireworks Food and beverages
- Please note that you will be picked up 30 minutes prior to the tour departure
- Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- This tour is only operated on New Year’s Eve, December 31st
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY