Northern Lights Hunt from Reykjavik by Minibus113 Reviews
Search for the beautiful and mysterious Northern Lights on this exciting 4-hour tour from Reykjavik. Travel away from the city lights and hunt for the magnificent phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis for a chance to see the spectacular natural light show.
- Admire nature’s very own spectacular lightshow – the magnificent Northern Lights
- Drive into Iceland’s countryside, far away from the city of Reykjavik, on your hunt for the Aurora Borealis
- Travel in small groups, giving you more flexibility to switch locations on your hunt
DescriptionJoin this mysterious trip on a dark night to search for the Northern Lights. This spectacular natural display can be witnessed at any time from the onset of the autumn darkness to the light nights of spring. Far from the glow of the city you will search for the magnificent Aurora Borealis – known as the Northern Lights. On a clear night you may be lucky enough to see the Northern Lights swirling in a wild and carefree dance across the sky in dramatic shapes, colors, patterns, and sizes. The expert tour guides will always check the weather forecast before the tour begins. Using their experience and intuition, they will decide which route will give you the best chance of spotting the Northern Lights.
IncludesMinibus pickup and drop-off at all hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik One free retry, if no lights are found Warm blankets A tripod for cameras Meals
- Minibus pick-up starts 30 minutes before departure
- Cancelations due to bad weather are communicated by email. Please check your emails 30 minutes prior to tour departure. You can also check this information with the receptionist of your hotel
- If the tour is canceled, you can reschedule with the local supplier or, if you wish to receive a refund, contact GetYourGuide customer service at email@example.com
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability