Pearl Tour Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour & Snowmobiling5 Reviews
Experience some of Iceland’s most famous and exciting natural phenomena by exploring the Golden Circle in a super jeep, topped off with an unforgettable snowmobile tour on Langjökull glacier.
- Seek the thrill of snowmobiling on Langjökull Glacier
- Explore Thingvellir National Park
- Be amazed by the power of Gullfoss Waterfall
- Marvel at the Geysir hot spring
- Enjoy a ride in a modified super jeep
DescriptionBegin your tour at Thingvellir National Park, one of Iceland‘s most significant historical sites. It‘s the home of the country's first parliament which was founded in 930 AD and is the oldest extant parliamentary institution in the world. From Thingvellir, head inland towards the highly active Geysir hot spring area, with it's boiling mud pits and spouting hot springs. Continue on to Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most powerful waterfalls. Located on the Hvítá river, the waterfall is fed by the Langjökull glacier and plummets down 32 meters in two stages into a rugged canyon. Top your day off with a drive towards Langjökull glacier, where you will drive a snowmobile and dash across the snowfields while gazing at the peaks and ice surrounding you.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels in Reykjavik Guided super-truck tour Snowmobile tour Equipment and protective clothing Food
- A valid driver's license is needed to operate a snowmobile
- The tour operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY