My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: 3-Hour Foodie Adventure Walking Tour483 Reviews
Learn about the cuisine and drinking culture of Reykjavik on a guided walking tour. Visit 4-6 different restaurants as you explore the Icelandic capital with a local.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste the foods of Iceland on a walking tour of Reykjavik
- Sample 8 different dishes and six unique venues
- Go inside famous restaurants and family-run businesses
- Learn more about Icelandic cuisine
- Try some authentic Icelandic 'skyr'
DescriptionJoin the tastiest sightseeing tour in Iceland, and explore the best of Reykjavík through its food. Sample 8 delicious dishes that you won't find on typical tourist trails. Explore the downtown area of Reykjavik with a knowledgeable and fun local guide. They will take you to six different restaurants and shops for a total of 8 food tastings. Go to famous restaurants and small, family-run businesses. Discover secret hangouts known only to locals. Try some delicious Icelandic lamb soup, and experience what every Icelander grew up eating. Indulge your taste buds with some homemade ice cream made from a secret family recipe. Sample local cheeses and seasonal meats. Get an introduction to authentic skyr, and try a hot dog from Iceland's most famous hot dog stand. Taste the “best lobster soup in the world,” and a unique dessert unlike anything you have ever had before!
IncludesLocal guide 3-hour walking tour Tastings of 8 local dishes
- This tour is suitable for guests of all ages and all dietary requirements
- Tours are in small groups, so book early to avoid disappointment