My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Aurora Reykjavik Entrance Ticket53 Reviews
Catch the Aurora Borealis all year round at Aurora Reykjavík, The Northern Lights Center. Discover the perfect starting point before you head out in search of the Northern Lights - and a great alternative if you can't catch them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore folklore and science in the multimedia exhibition
- Watch the Northern Lights dance in 360° virtual reality in the movie theater
- Improve your chances to see the aurora yourself with insider tips
- Try your hands at the Northern Lights photo simulator
- Talk to experts in the lounge while enjoying a complimentary coffee or tea
DescriptionDiscover the Aurora Reykjavík’s Northern Lights Center and educational and inspirational center where the magical Northern Lights are always on display. First, explore the exhibitions where you can read up on the aurora through stories and legends from around the world, learn about the science behind this amazing phenomenon and gaze at spectacular Northern Lights photography from top Icelandic photographers. Then, head over to the movie theater where you can watch a fantastic 4K time-lapse film of the Aurora Borealis. Projected onto a 7-meter-wide screen, you can sit back in bean bags or even lay down on a big wool rug as you enjoy this 30 minutes film. Marvel at the dazzling displays of auroral activity captured all over Iceland, accompanied by relaxing music. Next, put on your virtual reality goggles to watch the world's first 360° movie of auroral displays captured at Iceland's most exciting places, such as on top of Langjökull glacier or at the edge of Goðafoss, the waterfall of the Gods. Aurora Reykjavík is a great alternative if the Northern Lights are not visible during your stay in Iceland. It's also highly recommended to visit the Center to get set for your own Northern Lights adventure. A whole team of Northern Lights enthusiasts welcomes you every day from 9 AM to 9 PM, sharing expert tips about the best places to go and the forecast. There is even a specially equipped photo booth where you can learn how to adjust your camera's settings should you want to try your hand at capturing an auroral display yourself. Before leaving, be sure to grab a free cup of coffee in the Northern Lights Center gift shop.
IncludesEntrance to Aurora Reykjavik, The Northern Lights Center Complimentary coffee and tea 360° virtual reality video 30-minute northern lights film in a cozy and relaxing cinema room Northern lights photo simulator Guidebooks in 13 languages QR based audioguides in 5 languages
- Entrance to Aurora Reykjavik, The Northern Lights Center is included 360° virtual reality video, guidebooks in 13 languages, and northern lights photo stimulator will be provided A 30-minute northern lights film in a cozy and relaxing cinema room is included in the price 09:00 - 21:00**Hours subject to change. Please check aurorareykjavik.is for the most updated opening hours.