My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Beer & Booze Tour1 Reviews
This walking beer tour will take you to three of Reykjavik’s best bars to sample 10 of Iceland’s delicious craft beers, most of which you can only find in Iceland! Or, try out 5 snaps and spirits and learn about the bizarre history of beer in Iceland.
- Taste 10 unique Icelandic craft beers or 5 different schnaps and spirits
- Visit an iconic craft brew bar and try out a beer you won't find anywhere else
- Go on a fun and entertaining walk
- Get oriented in the Reykjavik city center
DescriptionExperience one of the best ways to get a feel for a new city as you sit down and have a few beers with the locals. Get a heads-up on the best Icelandic craft beers to enjoy on your trip with this beer and booze lovers' tour. Discover how Icelandic people have a short but proud history of making beer (they need to put their lovely, freshwater to good use). They'll fill you in on the history of beer from the Vikings, right through to the resurgence of microbreweries today. Did you know that beer was once banned in Iceland for 74 years? Thankfully, this is not the case anymore! Learn all about this bizarre story, and their unique drinking culture on the tour. The beer tasting tour is guaranteed to leave you with a warm buzz. This isn’t your average pub crawl: visit some favorite bars in Reykjavik where you’ll get the chance to sample 10 different Icelandic beers, or if you prefer, 5 different varieties of snaps and spirits. You might even be able to sample a brand new craft beer from an Icelandic microbrewery that isn’t available on the market yet. The group sizes are small so you can chat about not just beer, but all things Icelandic. It’s the perfect way to kick off your night in Reykjavik or make the most of your stopover. You can even pick your guide's brain about the best place to eat after the tour or where to party if your night is heading that way.
Includes10 craft beer or 5 snaps and spirits samples Hotel pickup and drop-off Food Gratuities
- Wear layers, this is Iceland after all. All drinks are included in the price of the tour. The legal age to purchase alcohol in Iceland is 20 and therefore the tour only allows people who are 20 or older on this tour. (There are no infants or children allowed on this tour because it’s illegal in Iceland to have a person younger than 20 inside the bar).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now