Reykjavik: City Walk with Lunch6 Reviews
Enjoy a VIP small group walking tour of Reykjavík with a local. After 2 hours and 30 minutes on foot the tour culminates with a delicious traditional lunch. Your guide is a local expert in the city, working full time as a city guide.
- Meet up with your guide at Reykjavik's iconic Hallgrímskirkja
- Explore the quirky streets of Reykjavík, Laugavegur Main shopping Street and Skólavörðustígur, a street of arts and handicraft
- See the inside of Harpa and its jaw-dropping design
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with your guide
- Photograph the Alþingi Parliament building from 1881
DescriptionFind your guide in front of Hallgrímskirkja Church by the statue of Leifur Eiríksson. This is on a hill and the highest ground of Reykjavík, from which you can get an overview of the area. From that point the walk is downhill and easy on the foot. The guide will take you through various streets of Reykjavík, passing by important buildings of great architecture and will detail their history as you walk by. You’ll get a great introduction to Iceland's history and culture. See the Harpa Concert Hall, beautiful on the inside, which also serves well as a warm stop on cold days which are frequent in Iceland. Continue the walk along the oceanfront before eventually moving inland to parliament and city hall. Enjoy lunch at a restaurant with meat, vegan, and fish options.
IncludesProfessional licensed local guide Lunch Water to drink at restaurant Other drinks are not included No headsets available, but the group is small so you shouldn't need headsets Hotel pickup is not available, you'll meet your guide on location Gratuities are not included and not necessary, only optional
- • The tour is very easy and all downhill • Total elevation is about 100 meters, or 300 feet • The tour is wheelchair accessible
- You mostly walk on geothermal heated or salted sidewalks, free of ice and snow
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY