Reykjavik: Golden Circle & Northern Lights Combo Tour
Follow Iceland's most popular sightseeing route and hunt for the Northern Lights on this Golden Circle and Northern Lights combo tour from Reykjavik.
- Experience Iceland's majestic landscape
- See where two tectonic plates are slowly moving apart and creating a rift valley in Thingvellir National Park
- Get up close to one of the world's most reliable fountain geysers: Strokkur hot spring
- Visit the majestic two-tiered waterfall of Gullfoss where you will see glacial water falling into a deep canyon
- Be captivated by the Northern Lights swirling across the night sky
DescriptionSee Iceland's most popular spots by day and plunge into the wilderness in search of the Northern Lights by night on this day trip from Reykjavik. Begin your tour with an exploration of Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site where the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia are pulling apart. See one of Iceland's largest natural lakes. Carry on through the majestic scenery and you'll get to Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir Hot Springs. Feel the mist of the fall's glacial water as it cascades down into the narrow Hvítárgljúfur Canyon. Take a scenic return journey before taking a break for a few hours. After your rest, head out of the city in search of the Northern Lights. Let your expert guides lead you on the hunt for this elusive phenomenon.
IncludesTransportation by bus for Golden Circle and Northern Lights Guides for Golden Circle and Northern Lights Food and drinks (there will be stops for you to purchase lunch) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult This is a combination tour that includes two activities, a Golden Circle tour and a Northern Lights tour A break is made between those tours in Reykjavik The Northern Lights tour may be cancelled if weather conditions are unfavorable, in these circumstances you can reschedule the Northern Lights hunt for another night or claim a refund for this portion of the tour Sightings of the Northern Lights are not guaranteed If no Northern Lights are seen during your tour, you are welcome to join the tour again free of charge on another night
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability