Reykjavik: Half-Day Food Tasting Tour99 Reviews
Taste the foods of Iceland on a 3-hour walking tour of Reykjavik, and sample 8 different local dishes to get a full flavor of Icelandic cuisine. Go inside shops and restaurants to discover the Icelandic capital from a different perspective, and more.
- Taste the foods of Iceland on a walking tour of Reykjavik
- Sample 8 different dishes and six unique venues
- Go inside famous restaurants and family-run businesses
- Learn more about Icelandic cuisine
- Try some authentic Icelandic 'skyr'
DescriptionJoin the tastiest sightseeing tour in Iceland, and explore the best of Reykjavík through its food. Sample 8 delicious dishes that you won't find on typical tourist trails. Explore the downtown area of Reykjavik with a knowledgeable and fun local guide. They will take you to six different restaurants and shops for a total of 8 food tastings. Go to famous restaurants and small, family-run businesses. Discover secret hangouts known only to locals. Try some delicious Icelandic lamb soup, and experience what every Icelander grew up eating. Indulge your taste buds with some homemade ice cream made from a secret family recipe. Sample local cheeses and seasonal meats. Get an introduction to authentic skyr, and try a hot dog from Iceland's most famous hot dog stand. Taste the “best lobster soup in the world,” and a unique dessert unlike anything you have ever had before!
IncludesLocal guide 3-hour walking tour Tastings of 8 local dishes Pick-up and drop off
- This tour is suitable for guests of all ages and all dietary requirements
- Tours are in small groups, so book early to avoid disappointment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability