Reykjavik: Northern Lights and Secret Lagoon Trip1 Reviews
Chase the occasionally elusive Northern Lights and combine your search with a relaxing and romantic trip to the hot springs at the Secret Lagoon. Travel in small groups for an intimate experience and relax in wild natural surroundings.
- Venture to the charming village of Fludir
- Bask in the soothing waters of the Secret Lagoon
- Enjoy hot springs, possibly the Northern Lights, and incredible natural surroundings
- Travel in small groups for a personalized experience
DescriptionBask in the soothing waters of the Secret Lagoon hot spring while (if you’re lucky) marvelling over the incredible Northern Lights. This classic Icelandic winter experience is the perfect combination of relaxation and inspiration. You will first be picked up from your accommodation in Reykjavík, and once your group is gathered,you will head straight out of the city to the charming village of Fludir. Here, you will find the Secret Lagoon, immersed in nature. This is Iceland’s oldest swimming pool, established in 1891, and is a place where history and natural beauty combine. Watching the auroras descend from the canopy of stars above while basking in the lagoon is an incredible experience. The dancing, swirling lights, usually green but occasionally red, white, purple and blue, will captivate you for hours, and make sure that this evening will stay with you for life. As with many things in nature, however, there are no guarantees that the Aurora Borealis will show. If they are acting elusive and your guide does not believe they will come out, you will get to visit more hot springs instead, or perhaps even go caving as an alternative, based on the desires of your group.
IncludesComplimentary pickup and drop-off Round trip transportation Professional guidance Free Wi-Fi on board Hot drinks Entrance to the Secret Lagoon Food
- The weather changes quickly in Iceland, so don't be caught unaware. It is always better to bring a sweater or dress in layers which you can remove if you're too warm
- What to bring: Sturdy shoes for walking/hiking, Warm clothing and outerwear suited to rainy or cold weather
- Children's carseat available upon request
- Free of charge for infants under the age of 1
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY