My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Silfra Snorkel Tour and Horse Ride with Photos26 Reviews
Experience a true Icelandic adventure on a combo tour from Reykjavik. Start with a snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Silfra National Park, then ride an Icelandic horse through the countryside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Silfra Fissure - snorkel between continents
- Thingvellir National Park - UNESCO World Heritage site
- Get to know the Icelandic horse and ride in the Icelandic nature
DescriptionStart your day snorkeling in Silfra Fissure - one of the top dive sites in the world. You can choose between a drysuit or wetsuit for the more daring participants and depending on the season. After the tour you will enjoy a hot chocolate and your guide will show you how to access your underwater photos after they have been uploaded. Then head back to Reykjavik area where you can quickly grab a bite before getting picked up for your horseback riding in the beautiful rugged landscape. After your ride you will be dropped off back in Reykjavik.
IncludesPick up and drop off in downtown Reykjavik All entry and parking fee
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in water
- You must weigh a minimum of 45kg (99 lbs)/maximum of 120kg (264 lbs)
- You must be a minimum of 145cm (4’9) tall/maximum of 200cm (6’7) tall
- No glasses - contacts lenses required or, if you own one, a prescription diving mask.
- You don't need to be a certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- Age limit in Silfra is 12 years of age and under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult
- You can rent a GoPro camera for 6900 ISK