My Guide Website?
Reykjavík: Small-Group Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon Tour
Enjoy a secret Golden Circle tour, bathing in a geothermal hot pool and discovering the most popular route in Iceland. You will also encounter Urriðafoss, the Secret Lagoon, Thingvellir, Geysir, and Gullfoss throughout this experience.
- Enjoy the southern landscape as you head towards the Urriðafoss Waterfall
- Pamper yourself with a matinal visit to a thermal pool
- Visit the Golden Circle Route
- Travel in a comfortable minibus on a small-group tour
DescriptionEnjoy the Southern landscape as you head towards the Urriðafoss Waterfall. Even though the waterfall is not particularly tall, it is one of the largest waterfalls by volume in Iceland and definitely one of the hidden gems of the country. Following that, pamper yourself with visit to the Gamla Laugin thermal pool, which is perfect for avoiding the crowds and mingling with the locals. Formed in 1891, it boasts with the oldest swimming pool in the country and is maintained at a constant temperature of 38-40° Celsius. After a long while of soaking, get ready to enjoy Iceland's nature and culture as you visit the Golden Circle route, the most popular route in Iceland. The thundering Gullfoss Waterfall tops many lists as a powerful and hypnotizing natural phenomenon, and the Geysir Geothermal Area is quite stunning where you can witness the Strokkur Geyser erupt every five minutes. Later, feast on scenic stops at the Thingvellir National Park, a location with outstanding significance both historically and geologically. It is the site of the ancient parliament of the Viking Commonwealth, which was founded in 930 A.D. Moreover, it lies in a rift valley created by the drifting apart of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates, which gives you the unique chance to walk between two continents. Following that, an easy hike to the Oxararfoss Waterfall rounds off your day.
IncludesSecret Lagoon admission Driver/Guide Wi-Fi Hotel pickup and drop-off Towels at the Secret Lagoon Swimsuits at the Secret Lagoon (available to rent)
- This tour is operated in a minibus and, your guides focus on groups not exceeding more than 19 people
- Dress according to weather, with sturdy shoes
- The level of this tour is easy
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 19 participants
- Children 16 years old or younger can enter the pool only with their parents, leaving children without adult supervision is prohibited
- Many pregnant women bathe in the lagoon, but it is important that each woman evaluates their own physical condition before entering the water
- It is vital to stay hydrated and nourished during the lagoon experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now