My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: South Coast Glacier, Waterfalls, and Skyr Factory
The Icelandic South Coast is the home of glaciers, volcanoes, trolls, and elves, and is also where the vikings settled. Tour this area throughout a day, including 2 waterfalls, the Skyr Factory, and a glacier.
- Hike on one of Iceland's glaciers
- Visit the first Skyr Factory in Iceland and taste Skyr products
- Travel in a small group of no more than 12 guests
- Visit 2 waterfalls on the Icelandic South Coast
- Walk on Black Sand Beach
DescriptionFollowing collection from your Reykjavik accommodation, begin with a visit 2 of Iceland's most beautiful waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss. There you can see how the glaciers have formed the landscape, and can learn just why the south coast is so fertile. Next up, visit and walk on the one and only Black Sand Beach in Iceland and see the trolls out in the ocean, before visiting the first Skyr Factory. Skyr is a famous Icelandic yogurt, and is what vikings survived on during the hard and cold winters. If it would not have been for the Icelandic Skyr, the locals would not have managed to survive there. Among your various tastings at the factory you will also receive dinner. Next up, get the chance to receive a great picture from your guide throughout a glacier hike. Equipped with an axe, you can act like you are climbing up the glacier. At the conclusion of your experience, your guide will return you back to your Reykjavik accommodation.
IncludesGlacier gear Dinner at the Skyr Factory Tasting of Skyr products and drinks Lunch
- This tour is a small group tour with a maximum 12 guests which makes it way more enjoyable to travel in and creates a more personal experience
- The hike has a difficulty level of moderate
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now