My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Volcanic Craters Fly Over Tour by Helicopter8 Reviews
Fly above the fairytale landscape of Iceland on a 1-hour helicopter flight above the volcanic craters. Count the craters in the Seltún geothermal area, and contunue over the Blue Lagoon. Marvel at the rugged coastline of south-east Iceland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- Fly over countless volcanic craters on a helicopter tour of Iceland
- Peek into the crater of a volcano from up high
- Land by a volcanic crater and breathe in the ocean air
- Hover over the geothermal area of Seltún and the famous Blue Lagoon
- Get a good look at the strange green Lake Grænavatn
DescriptionExperience the dramatic landscape of Iceland on a thrilling 60-75 minute helicopter flight over countless craters and geothermal areas, and get a clearer picture of the nation’s geography and geology Depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport, just 5 minutes drive from the city center. Once in the air, enjoy fast-changing views of Reykjavik’s urban sprawl turn to scenic sights of the natural wonders. The trip takes you through rough, but magical volcanic landscapes. Fly over craters; each one better than the one before. Peek into a crater and see it in its full glory. Continue along the rugged Reykjanes coastline. Your pilot will land by a crater in the middle of a lava field. Take some breathtaking photos and breathe in the fresh air blowing in from the ocean. Conclude with a return to the base in Reykjavik, and get one last look at the city center from above.
Includes60-75 minute helicopter flight, with one landing
- Confirmation of your tour will be sent within 48 hours of the booking
- If the weather forecast is bad, the flight may be rescheduled, or you will get a full refund
- The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email