Reykjavík: Whale Watching from a Luxury Yacht372 Reviews
Come onboard a luxury yacht, Amelia Rose, and enjoy whale watching in comfort and style in a family-friendly, small-group environment. Enjoy beautiful steady sailing, three panoramic deck areas, a comfortable lounge, bar area, and professional staff.
- Enjoy the beautiful views from the triple panoramic deck areas
- Experience whale watching in style and comfort
- Relax in the comfortable bar and lounge areas
- See amazing marine wildlife such as dolphins, purpoises, and humpback whales
DescriptionCome aboard a luxurious yacht and see the incredible wealth of marine wildlife that lives in the waters just off the shores of Reykjavík City. Nature lovers can look to see some of Iceland's majestic whales, dolphins, and porpoises, but all in a small group on this tour. The ship sets sail from Reykjavík's Old Harbor and during your journey, you will sail among the small islands in the Faxaflói Bay, as well as along the coast of Reykjavík, providing you with a fantastic view of the city as you search for the wildlife in the water. The most common sights are minke and humpback whales, dolphins, and porpoises. However, there is always a chance to spot a few orcas (also known as killer whales) as well as a wealth of other species. The professional team onboard is very experienced in spotting whales and is dedicated to making sure their passengers leave with a smile. This tour is conducted on a beautiful yacht known as the Amelia Rose. With three panoramic deck areas, the vessel provides every passenger with a good view of the surrounding area as well as an excellent opportunity to capture some amazing pictures. The decks are partially covered, providing some shelter from wind and rain, and you can easily circle them to enjoy the best views. Amelia Rose is designed as an offshore vessel, making it better adapted to take on the turbulent waves of Iceland's waters, ensuring a smoother sail with less probability of passengers experiencing nausea or seasickness. If that's not enough, on this tour, you don't have to worry about overcrowding or not getting a good spot to see the whales. You will be sailing on Faxaflói in a small group which will make your experience personal, meaningful, and memorable. So don't hesitate! Book now to enjoy whale watching in both style and comfort on this small-group whale watching tour.
Includes2.5 to 3 hours of sailing Hotel pickup (if option selected) English guide WiFi onboard the yacht Warm blankets Sea sickness tablets Drinks (available for purchase)
- Please wear warm clothes and good footwear
- Please consider that the best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April until September)
- Please note that sightings of wildlife can not be guaranteed. If you are not able to see anything on your tour you will get a complimentary ticket to try again
- Please note that the tour is dependent on correct weather conditions. The captain will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passengers safety and comfort
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY