Small-Group Premium Southern Iceland Tour from Reykjavik324 Reviews
Take in the natural wonders of Iceland's southern coast. Marvel at the strong contrasts, where plains meet rugged mountains and fire meets ice.
- Marvel at the geographical diversity of Iceland's southern coast
- See glacier-covered peaks, spectacular waterfalls and black sand beaches
- Visit the quaint village of Vík
DescriptionThis scenic tour of Iceland’s southern coast takes you to some of Iceland’s most iconic natural sites. See the glacier-covered peaks of Eyjafjallajökull, the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls and much more. Take in panoramic views of the most remote interior regions of the highlands. Marvel at the beauty of the Sólheimajökull glacier and the unearthly basalt columns in Reynisfjara. Walk along the spirited black sand beaches of Dýrholaey. Experience one of the most geographically diverse routes in Iceland on this 10-hour tour. Return to Reykjavik in the evening with memories that are sure to last a lifetime.
IncludesBus fare Guided tour Pick-up and drop off Meals and drinks
- Pick-ups start at 09:00 AM and take up to 30 minutes
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours
- The maximum group size is 17 participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY