Snaefellsnes Peninsula Full-Day Trip157 Reviews
Visit the stunning Snæfellsnes peninsula on the west side of Iceland. In addition to the national park you’ll see the village of Arnarstapi, take a walk over dramatic landscape, and enjoy lunch by the shore. Take in caves, waterfalls, volcanoes, and more.
- Visit the charming village of Arnarstapi
- Explore the dramatic landscape of the national park, including lava fields and beaches
- Marvel at the spectacular scenery of the Snæfellsnes peninsula
- See one of the world's most photographed mountains, Mt Kirkjufell
DescriptionDuring this full-day (10-hour) excursion from Reykjavik you’ll travel along the Snæfellsnes peninsula and through the Snæfellsjökull National Park. Stop to enjoy the small village of Arnarstapi and take a walk through the rugged and dramatic landscape by the shore. Visit the the gorgeous black pebble beach of Djúpalónssandur, see the rock formations and hear stories about famous shipwrecks off the coast. Enjoy the view of the world famous triangular mountain Kirkjufell, which was used to depict the Arrowhead Mountain in the series Game of Thrones. With some additional stops along the route you’ll get a good overall sense of the magical influence of the Snæfellsjökull glacier.
IncludesTransfers by bus Tour guidance Free WiFi on board Food and drinks
- Tours have both English, German and Chinese speaking guides. Note that the German speaking guide is only offered on Mondays and the Chinese speaking guide is only offered on Fridays.
- Pickups begin 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus. Be sure to provide your hotel details in advance. Alternatively, you can make your own way to the bus terminal at Klettagarðar 4, 104 Reykjavík. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure stated on your voucher for check-in
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability