Snowmobiling on Langjokull Glacier from Reykjavik25 Reviews
Experience the dramatic scenery of the Langjökull Glacier on a 1-hour snowmobile ride. Drive across Europe's second largest glacier following pick-up from Reykjavik. Discover a landscape out of this world, including the hot spring of Geysir.
- Ride a snowmobile across the ice of Langjökull Glacier
- Take a drive by super-truck past some of Iceland's most iconic landscapes
- Get an introduction to travel by snowmobile from a certified guide
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Reykjavik, and then take a scenic drive to Langjökull Glacier. Travel by upgraded super-truck and drive past some of Iceland's most iconic sites, such as the stunning cascades of Gullfoss Waterfall and the hot springs of Geysir. Upon arrival at Langjökull Glacier, better known as Europe's second largest glacier, go to the base camp to meet your certified guide. Get all the necessary gear to enjoy a safe but thrilling snowmobile adventure, and benefit from a safety briefing before you set off. Learn how to operate a snowmobile safely, and then journey out on to the ice cap. Ride across the snow and ice for an exhilarating hour. Marvel at the stunning scenery from a unique perspective before the journey back to Reykjavik, where you will get dropped off at your accommodation.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from all major hotels in the downtown Reykjavik area with free WiFi on board 1-hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull Glacier All necessary gear Certified guide Food and drinks
- Please note that you must have a valid drivers license to operate a snowmobile
- If you are booking this adventure for an odd number of participants, you will need to pay the single rider supplement. If you do not choose this in the booking process you will be charged the extra fee on location
- The tour duration is 8-10 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability