My Guide Website?
South Coast - 4X4 Private Tour 3 to 4 Passengers
Take on an extraordinary adventure with your friends or family, on your Private/Personalized gateway to the captivating wonders of Iceland’s South Coast. Price per trip, 3 to 4 passengers included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- Discover Seljalandsfoss/Skógafoss/Urridafoss/Aegissidufos-The amazing waterfalls
- Enjoy Sólheimajökull Glacier & Reynisfjara black beach, iconic basalt columns.
- Comfort: spacious, modern vehicle equiped with AC, Wi-Fi, USB
- Private-Flexible start/end time, detours, You decide time spent at attractions
- After the booking, please contact us if you have different preferred start time.
DescriptionTake on an extraordinary adventure with us, your private gateway to the captivating wonders of Iceland’s South Coast. Brace yourself for an immersive journey through a tapestry of natural beauty, where every moment promises to leave you in awe. Our curated tour includes the following breathtaking stops: • Seljalandsfoss: Prepare to be spellbound by the ethereal beauty of Seljalandsfoss, a cascading waterfall like no other. Feel the mist on your face as you venture behind the curtain of water, capturing truly magical moments surrounded by nature’s raw power. • Skógafoss: Stand in awe before the mighty, majestic waterfall that will leave you breathless. Witness the sheer force as it crashes into the pool below, creating an enchanting display of mist and rainbows. Climb the stairs to gain a bird’s-eye view and embrace the panoramic vistas of Iceland’s rugged landscapes. • Reynisfjara: Immerse yourself in the otherworldly charm of Reynisfjara, a mesmerizing black sand beach. Explore the iconic basalt columns, known as Reynisdrangar, rising dramatically from the roaring waves. Discover the beach’s cinematic allure, as it has been featured in popular movies and TV shows such as “Game of Thrones” and “Star Wars: Rogue One.” • Sólheimajökull: Witness the majestic beauty of Sólheimajökull, a stunning outlet glacier. Enjoy a sightseeing experience as you marvel at the captivating ice formations and shimmering blue hues. Additionally, we offer you the flexibility to extend your journey by adding one or two destinations nearby the South Coast. On our route there are some hidden gems such as the mystical Dyrhólaey promontory, offering panoramic views of the coastline, Urriðafoss, or Ægissíðufoss waterfall. Discover this private expedition along Iceland’s South Coast, where breathtaking landscapes, personalized service, and unforgettable memories await. Why should you book with us!!!!!! • Flexibility: you can customize your itinerary according to your interests. You can decide how long to spend at each attraction, what activities to do, and what detours to take. You also have the option of adding 1 to 2 additional stops to your trip. You can also start and end your tour at any time that suits you. If you wish, we can stop for coffee or refreshments along the way, and we can arrange lunch and dinner stops at your convenience. • Comfort: relax and enjoy, let our driver guide safely navigate Iceland’s unpredictable and challenging weather for you. You'll travel in a spacious, modern vehicle equipped with heating, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, Usb chargers and plenty of room for your luggage and souvenirs. Our vehicles seats up to 8 passengers, but it's most comfortable for 7. • Privacy: while the tour is guided by professional guides, you’ll have enough time and the freedom to enjoy every stop at your own leisure.. You will not have to share with other tourists or wait for them. You will also have more freedom to take photos and videos without time stress.
IncludesThe price per trip - up to 3 to 4 passengers included. Our vehicle accommodates a maximum of 4 passengers; however, it is optimally comfortable for 3 passengers. Child Seats (if requested). Pickup and Drop-off from your accommodation (In the Capital Area or Keflavik Area). Free Wi-Fi. Professional Local Guidance. Taxes and Fees. And more fun …
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. Kindly be prepared for this aspect. Important: Please be aware that, according to the Icelandic law, all children below 135 cm in height will require a child seat. Kindly leave a note in your booking if you have any child or children under 135 cm tall. The seats are free and included in the price. Adapt to Iceland’s ever-changing weather. Be prepared for sudden rain, snow, or cold spells. Winter Hat – Scarf – Gloves – Warm clothes – Waterproof Jacket – and Comfortable sturdy shoes. Radiate happiness, wear your brightest smiles, and embrace the journey with joyful spirits as we embark on an unforgettable day together!