South Coast and Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon Full-Day Tour7 Reviews
Get back to nature on a full-day tour from Reykjavik to the Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon. Marvel at the geothermal landscape of Iceland.
- Get the chance to sail amongst the giant icebergs of Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon
- Stop at the amazing waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss
- Enjoy stunning views of glaciers, black sand coastlines and impressive rock formations
- Experience the rugged mountains and beautiful glaciers of Skaftafell National Park
DescriptionTravel through the dramatic geothermal landscapes of Iceland on route to the Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon. Marvel at the tall mountain of Hvannadalshnjúkur and the black sand desert between Skaftafell National Park and the lagoon. Stop at Seljalandsfoss Waterfall for the chance to walk to the other side. Upon arrival at Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, walk to the edge and get a sense of incredible tranquility as ice up to 1,500 years old drifts across the lake.
IncludesBus fare Guided tour Free Wi-Fi onboard the bus Food and drinks Boat tour on the Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Remember to bring warm clothes and rain gear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY