South Coast Small-Group Tour from Reykjavik83 Reviews
Enjoy a leisurely full-day tour that takes in the natural wonders along the South Coast of Iceland. See waterfalls, rock formations and glaciers.
- Explore Iceland's dramatic South Coast on a small-group tour
- Take a walk behind the spectacular Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Visit Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, and learn about the volcano beneath the icecap
DescriptionMarvel at the dramatic south of Iceland and its coastline on a 10-hour small-group tour from Reykjavik. This excursion to Iceland’s stunning South Coast is ideal for nature lovers. The drive will take you through one of the country's most scenic regions, traveling as far as Vík. Enjoy a drive along the black sand coastline, where the beaches are formed out of black basalt. See the impressive Reynisdrangar rock formations. Explore the spectacular Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, and take a walk behind it. You’ll also visit the majestic Skógafoss Waterfall. Continue to the Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, where the active Katla volcano is located under the icecap.
IncludesTransportation by minibus Guided tour Pick-up and drop off Small-group guarantee (maximum of 19 passengers) Meals and drinks
- Pick-ups start at 08:30 AM and take up to 30 minutes
- The duration of the tour is 9-10 hours
- The size of the group is limited to 19 persons
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability