My Guide Website?
South Iceland:Exclusive Day Tour of Golden Circle
Explore lush-green landscapes,geothermal activity,stunning waterfalls with sneak peak into culture and history of Iceland, with the opportunity to visit some of the oldest Viking sites in the country.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Choose our private day tour of Golden Circle it offers a personalized experience
- with a knowledgeable local guide comfortable transportation, and the opportunity
- to see Iceland's most iconic natural wonders including Geyser geothermal area
- Gullfoss waterfall, Gullfoss waterfall, & Thingvellir National Park. Our tour a
- also includes off-the-beaten-path stops & flexibility to customize the itinerary
DescriptionThe private day tour of golden circle route with kerid crater is an exciting and informative way to explore the natural wonders of Iceland. This tour takes you on a scenic drive through the golden circle, which includes stops at the famous geysir geothermal area, the majestic gullfoss waterfall, and the historic thingvellir national park. In addition to these popular attractions, the tour also includes a visit to the kerid Crater, a stunning volcanic crater lake that is over 3,000 years old. Here, you can take in the spectacular views of the turquoise-blue water and the surrounding volcanic landscape. This private tour is led by an experienced guide who will provide you with detailed information about the history, geology, and culture of the area. You will have plenty of time to explore each of the stops and take photographs of the stunning scenery. The tour includes pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation in reykjavik, as well as transportation in a comfortable and spacious vehicle. Overall, the private day tour of golden circle route with kerid crater is an excellent way to experience the natural beauty and rich history of Iceland in a personalized and informative way. The private day tour of golden circle with kerid crater is a full day tour that takes you to some of the most iconic locations in Iceland. Here's a detailed itinerary: The tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in reykjavik at around 8:30 am. The first stop is at thingvellir national park, a UNESCO world heritage site where you can see the rift valley between the north american and eurasian tectonic plates. You'll also get to see the site of Iceland's first parliament, established in 930 AD. Next, you'll visit geysir, a geothermal area where you can see the famous geyser strokkur erupt every few minutes, shooting water up to 30 meters high. After geysir, you'll head to gullfoss, one of Iceland's most famous waterfalls. Here, you can witness the power of nature as the hvita River cascades down 32 meters in two tiers. The final stop is at kerid crater, a volcanic caldera lake with a stunning turquoise color. The crater is about 3000 years old and is a popular spot for photography. The tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel in Reykjavik Throughout the tour, your private guide will provide informative commentary about the history, culture, and geography of the locations you visit. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to take photos, so be sure to bring your camera!
IncludesNational park Entrance fee Parking fees Pickup & drop-off within the Reykjavik Downtown Area Private & Relatively Newer Models of Vehicles Knowledgeable & Experienced English speaking( Can speak Multiple Languages) driver-guide
- Iceland Paradise Tours believes in Responsible Tourism & committed to educate tourists and encourage them to take' Icelandic Pledge For environmental responsibility purposes, you do not need to print out your e-ticket. To protect Iceland’s nature, it is important that tourists are considerate & behave in accordance with the Environment Agency‘s Travelers Code The total duration of this tour is dependent on customization of tour & adding the extra options Road conditions or adverse weather could make some stops inaccessible during winter, so the itinerary may need to be altered if necessary. Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended. Wear suitable footwear, preferably waterproof with a good grip, in case of slippery conditions due to ice, rain, or gravel paths.