My Guide Website?
South Iceland: Exclusive Day Tour of South Coast
Explore scenic locations like waterfalls, black sand beaches, & cliffs, & have the opportunity to explore charming coastal towns. Visit the historic sites or attractions museums or lighthouses
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private day tour of South Coast.
- Explore hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path locations.
- Your tour guide will provide expert knowledge and insider tips.
- Take advantage of flexibility in scheduling and itinerary.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the South Coast without the crowds.
DescriptionPrivate Bespoke Day Tour of the South Coast of Iceland is a personalized tour that takes you on a journey through the stunning landscapes of Iceland's southern region. The tour can be customized to meet your specific interests and preferences, and is led by an experienced and knowledgeable guide who will take you to some of the most breathtaking locations in the area.You will also have the chance to explore lesser-known spots that are off the beaten path and offer a unique perspective on Iceland's natural beauty. The tour includes transportation in a comfortable vehicle, and ample time to take in the stunning sights and sounds of Iceland's south coast. Our Private Tailor Made Day Tour of South Coast is the perfect way to experience the beautiful landscapes and unique culture of the region. Here are some of our unique selling points: Fully customizable itinerary: We work with you to create a personalized itinerary that fits your interests and preferences, ensuring that you get the most out of your tour. Expert local guide: Our knowledgeable and friendly guides are passionate about the South Coast and will provide you with fascinating insights and stories about the region's history, culture, and natural wonders. Comfortable transportation: Our private vehicles are modern, air-conditioned, and spacious, ensuring a comfortable ride throughout your tour. Stunning natural scenery: The South Coast is home to some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the world, including stunning waterfalls, black sand beaches, and towering cliffs. Authentic cultural experiences: From visiting traditional fishing villages to sampling local cuisine, our tour offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich culture of the South Coast. A day tour of the South Coast typically includes stops at several scenic locations along the coast. Here is a detailed itinerary for such a tour: Pick up from your hotel or designated meeting point Arrive at Seljalandsfoss waterfall, famous for its unique path that allows visitors to walk behind the waterfall. Spend about 30 minutes here. Visit Skógafoss waterfall, one of the largest and most picturesque waterfalls in Iceland. Spend about 45 minutes here. Drive to the black sand beach of Reynisfjara, known for its dramatic basalt columns and powerful waves. Spend about 45 minutes here. Stop at the small village of Vík and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Spend about an hour here. Continue the drive along the coast, stopping at various viewpoints and attractions such as Dyrhólaey, a natural arch and bird sanctuary. Spend about an hour here. Begin the drive back to Reykjavik. Drop off at your hotel or designated drop-off point. This itinerary is subject to change based on weather conditions and other factors, but it provides a rough guide for what a day tour of the South Coast might look like
IncludesPrivate & Spacious Comfortable Vehicle Parking Fees Professional & Experienced Guide ( who speaks multiple languages )
- For environmental responsibility purposes, you do not need to print out your e-ticket. To protect Iceland’s nature, it is important that tourists are considerate and behave in accordance with the Environment Agency‘s Travellers Code The total duration of this tour is dependent on customization of tour & adding the extra bookable activities Road conditions or adverse weather could make some stops inaccessible during winter, so the itinerary may need to be altered if necessary. Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended. Wear suitable footwear, preferably waterproof with a good grip, in case of slippery conditions due to ice, rain, or gravel paths.