South of Iceland Full-Day Tour from Reykjavik1739 Reviews
Explore the dramatic landscapes of the south of Iceland on a 10-hour tour from Reykjavik. Experience diverse nature at its best with waterfalls and black sand beaches. Walk behind the cascades of Seljalandsfoss and go the glacier snout at Sólheimajökull.
- Walk behind the waterfall at Seljalandsfoss, weather permitting
- See the black sand beaches of the southern coast
- Go to Iceland's southernmost village in Vik
- Visit the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull
- Marvel at a unique landscape of rivers waterfalls and glacial mountains
- Admire the stunning beauty of Skógafoss waterfall
DescriptionSpend the day exploring the dramatic south of Iceland and its coastline on a full-day sightseeing tour from Reykjavik. Following a pick-up from listed hotels or guesthouses in central Reykjavík, travel to the gorgeous waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. Along the way, pass a variety of rivers, waterfalls, mountains, and glaciers. At the waterfall at Seljalandsfoss, walk behind the cascades and feel the spray on your face. Continue to Skógafoss to marvel at the 60-meter drop. Pass the black sand beaches of the southern coast and enjoy the power of the sea. Visit the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull to see an outlet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull. Admire the ever-changing feat of Mother Nature up-close. Then, look at the basalt sea stacks in the charming town of Vik, Iceland’s southernmost village just south of the Mýrdalsjökull glacier, before the return transfer to Reykjavik.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Guided tour
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY