My Guide Website?
The Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour with Admission Ticket3 Reviews
This tour takes you on a journey to visit the Blue Lagoon, one of the 25 wonders of the world. After relaxing in the Blue Lagoon, experience the majesty of the Aurora Borealis in Iceland on a 3-hour tour from Reykjavik.
- Visit one of the wonders of the world, the Blue Lagoon
- View the enthralling wonders of the Arctic sky
- Enjoy Wi-Fi and a USB charger aboard the bus
- Relax with smooth and comfortable transportation on a modern bus
- Gain insightful commentary available in multiple languages on the trip
DescriptionStart the day with a visit to the Blue Lagoon, where the mineral-rich waters offer a unique and first-hand experience of Iceland's plentiful geothermal springs. This is a perfect way to relax and reflect upon the natural beauty of this island and is a must-see when traveling to Iceland. Spend 4 hours at the lagoon before returning to Reykjavik for the northern lights tour starts. Next, the lights. The Aurora is both wonderfully mysterious and magical, and once seen, never forgotten. Simply put, nothing says “Icelandic Winter” like the hunt for the Northern Lights. Your expert operational team has decades of experience analyzing weather patterns and carefully reviews the cloud forecast on a daily basis. They never set off unless they think there’s a good chance of spotting the Northern Lights. Departure times vary based on the season.
IncludesAdmission to the Blue lagoon 1 drink of your choice from the in-water bar Silica mud mask Use of towel Wi-Fi on board USB charger for each seat Complimentary star map Touch screen audio guide with a choice of 10 languages Use of astronomy binocular and camera tripods Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Headphones/earbuds for the on-board audio guide (please bring your own or buy on-site)
- Admission to the blue lagoon is included
- Children 2-11 years old join for free
- The northern light part of this tour is highly dependent on weather
- There is no minimum number of participants
- Be sure to dress according to the weather: in Iceland, it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothing, weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected (waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves and good outdoor shoes are recommended)
- For the audio guide on bus, it is a good idea to bring your own headphones, if you don’t have headphones with you, you can purchase them on board
- Tour duration: approximately 10 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now