Transfer between Keflavik Airport & Reykjavik City Center1304 Reviews
Choose the Flybus airport shuttle to travel economically from Keflavik International Airport to the BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik. Flybus service is conveniently timed to depart Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after the arrival of each flight.
- Book a comfortable airport shuttle transfer from Keflavik International Airport to the BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik
- Enjoy an economical way to travel between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik city
- Relax knowing that the Flybus departs 35-40 minutes after every flight arrival
DescriptionThe Flybus transfer service has been successfully operating for more than 30 years and provides an economical way to travel between Keflavik International Airport and the BSÍ bus terminal in Reykjavik city. Shuttle services are timed to the schedule of all arriving flights at Keflavik Airport and your seat is always guaranteed. If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a Flybus waiting for you. The trip to Reykjavík will take approximately 45 minutes and on request, the bus will stop at Hotel Viking in Hafnarfjörður and at Aktu Taktu in Garðabær. You never need worry about long waits as the Flybus departs from the airport 35-40 minutes after each flight’s arrival. Buses are located right outside the terminal building.
Includes1-way bus transfer from Keflavík Airport to Reykjavík city Drop off at the BSI bus terminal Free Wi-Fi aboard the bus Drop off at hotels, hostels, and guesthouses in Reykjavík
- The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after the arrival of every flight
- This transfer does not include drop offs at hotels, hostels, and guesthouses in Reykjavík
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability