Transfer between Keflavik Airport & Reykjavik Hotels883 Reviews
Save money on expensive taxi transfers from Keflavik International Airport and transfer to Reykjavik city center on the Flybus Airport Shuttle. Enjoy a pick-up or drop off at most hotels, hostels and guesthouses in Reykjavík or at the BIS Bus Terminal.
- Catch the reliable Flybus shuttle transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Sit back and relax as the driver navigates the unfamiliar roads
- Save time and money on expensive taxi fares
DescriptionTake the worry out of your arrival or departure transfer between Keflavik International Airport and accommodation. The reliable, 30-year-old Flybus Airport Shuttle is timed to operate 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival. Save money on expensive taxis and enjoy a cheap way to travel to the city center. Once booked, your seat is guaranteed and you will never have to wait too long for the next service. The bus departs from outside the terminal building for your convenience. The trip to Reykjavík takes approximately 45 minutes, with stops at the Hotel Viking in Hafnarfjörður and at Aktu Taktu in Garðabær. Upon arrival in Reykjavík, the first stop is the BSÍ Bus Terminal. From there, you might have to change to a minibus to your accommodation.
IncludesShuttle bus transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik city center Drop off at designated bus stops in downtown Reykjavik, selected hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik Free Wi-Fi onboard the bus
- Please make sure that your hotel, hostel or guesthouse is on the Flybus pick-up list
- Liability: the local tour operator reserves the rights to alter routes, itineraries or timetables without prior notice should the necessity arise. No liability is accepted for losses, theft or expenses due to delay of any agent, hotel, coach, operator, airline, guide, restaurant or any other persons or companies, however caused
- The local tour operator is not responsible for losses in the event of Force Major, such as natural catastrophes, strikes, weather, war or other causes outside the control of the local tour operator. All such losses and expenses will be the personal liability of the traveler. All clients are advised to have travel insurance as they travel at their own responsibility on tours and transfers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY