My Guide Website?
Whale Watching Tour from Reykjavik1109 Reviews
Set off on a fantastic whale watching boat to spot some of the Atlantic Ocean's most magnificent mammals. You’ll be on the lookout for minke whales, dolphins, porpoises and more. If you don’t see a whale, you’ll get to go on another trip for free!
- Sail from Reykjavik on Iceland’s largest whale-watching ship
- Rest assured, if there are no whales you get another ticket for FREE
- Stay warm and cozy with overalls supplied by the crew
- Relax at the café or browse the Souvenir shop
DescriptionLeaving from Reykjavik’s old harbor, you’ll sail in style on the Andrea, the largest whale-watching ship in Iceland. In the summer, you can also join an express tour on a faster express whale watching boat. The waters off Reykjavik are rich with aquatic life. Most commonly spotted creatures are minke whales, white-beaked dolphins, harbor porpoises – and even humpback whales. The Andrea features spacious public viewing areas as well as a deck that offers fantastic 360-degree views of the stunning environment. There’s a café on board that serves a range of refreshments and a souvenir shop. The experience is built on a special Educational focus, with a microscope, baleens, and whale teeth on board for passengers to learn about the whales and other sea life. Humpback Whales are often spotted from the boat as well as Minke Whales, White Beaked Dolphins, Harbor Porpoises and occasionally Orcas. Knowledgeable guides are available to answer any questions you may have and to help you spot these wonderful creatures of the deep.
IncludesWarm overalls (includes children's sizes) WiFi & heated indoor seating Experienced guide Ticket for second trip if nothing is seen App available in English, German, French, Spanish, and Chinese Transfer from your hotel to the harbor Hot drinks and refreshments are available for purchase at the café lounge on board
- Please consider that the best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the Summer months (from April until September)
- The chances of spotting whales may be lower at other times of the year
- To make your excursion even more pleasurable, be sure to bring warm and comfortable clothing
- Spacious and comfortable inside areas are available with larger windows for better viewing
- Please note that sightings of wildlife can not be guaranteed. If you are not able to see anything on your tour you will get a complimentary ticket to try again
- Please note that the tour is dependent on correct weather conditions. The captains will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passenger safety and comfort
- Please be aware that the conditions may be rougher than expected when sailing out to sea. Please take the necessary precautions to prepare yourself if you are susceptible to seasickness
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now