KEF Airport: Reykjavik City Bus Transfer935 Reviews
Pre-book convenient and economic bus transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik city. Let the driver negotiate the Icelandic roads while you relax in a modern and comfortable coach. Pick-up and drop-off is offered at all major hotels upon request.
- Take the worry out of your arrival and departure at Keflavík Airport and pre-book a bus transfer to and from Reykjavik
- Enjoy door-to-door service to major hotels in the capital area
- Relax with regular services scheduled to coincide with flight arrivals and departures
- Enjoy the scenic views of Iceland's volcanic landscape
DescriptionArrival transfers: from Reykjavik Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik city Once you have emerged from baggage claim, make your way to the bus stops, where buses are scheduled to run regularly in connection to all arriving flights. It is recommend that you book transfers departing approximately 60 minutes after your flight arrival in Keflavik Airport. Then, relax on the 45-minute journey to the capital city and take in the first views of Iceland’s volcanic landscape. Choose between a drop-off in the city centre, at the local operator's bus terminal or directly at your hotel. Departure transfers: from Reykjavik city to Reykjavik Keflavik Airport Enjoy easy, comfortable transportation to Keflavik Airport and book your transfer with a pick-up in the city centre, bus terminal or from major hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavík. You'll arrive at the airport in plenty of time and avoid any hassle with public transportation or taxi fares. You can choose to board the transfer bus at the terminal, or opt for pick-up from your hotel.
IncludesBus transfers between Reykjavik Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik City Additional drop offs
- Passengers are responsible for their pick-up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street, if the pick-up option has been selected
- Buses operate according to a fixed schedule
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Passengers are responsible for their pick up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street
- Fully paying passengers are allowed to take 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg each. Baggage must be clearly labelled
- Bicycles are, at an extra charge, accepted as baggage if they are packed in a bag or a box
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability