My Guide Website?
Keflavik Airport (KEF): Transfer to/from Reykjavik1270 Reviews
Book a minibus transfer between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik city. Make traveling easy with options to travel to or from the airport, or pick a hassle-free roundtrip transfer service.
- Enjoy the convenience and comfort of a minibus transfer
- Trust that the transfer service will be quick and on time
- Make use of free WiFi and USB charger during the transfer
- Pre-book this service and enjoy guaranteed seating
DescriptionBook a 45-minute door to door transfer between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik City. This is a scheduled transfer leaving on time from Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik City. From Keflavik Airport, busses leave 15 minutes past the hour every hour between 5:00 AM and 5:00 PM. From Reykjavik City, they leave every hour between 4:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Only mini-buses, with a maximum capacity of 8 passengers, are used for this service. Smaller groups mean fewer pickups and quicker service to the airport. Additionally, this transfer saves you up to 45 minutes on other transfers by not requiring a change of bus at the bus terminal. The shuttle takes you directly to the airport once all passengers have been picked up. All buses are equipped with Wi-Fi, meaning you can enjoy unlimited free browsing en route. Pre-book your transfer, and your seat will be guaranteed!
IncludesDirect transfer between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik City Free WiFi en route Luggage (please indicate if you have any odd-sized luggage such as a ski bag, golf bag, etc.)
- Note that pickup is offered at all Reykjavik hotels, hostels, and guesthouses
- This is a shared transfer and the drivers cannot wait if flights are delayed