My Guide Website?
Keflavik Airport & Reykjavik Hotels: Economy Bus Transfer1357 Reviews
Enjoy an economical and reliable airport coach transfer following a fixed schedule between Keflavik airport and a centrally located Reykjavik Terminal. Relax on a comfortable vehicle with a friendly and professional driver.
- Relax on your holiday and flight knowing a cost effective, reliable transfer is waiting for you
- Enjoy great, customer friendly service
- Make use of free WiFi and USB chargers during the transfer
- Add a hotel connection to your booking to get dropped off or picked-up at your accommodation or nearest bus stop
DescriptionRelax on your holiday using a cost effective and efficient transfer, with professional and friendly drivers. With a fixed schedule coach transfer between Keflavík International Airport and Reykjavík bus Terminal, this is the easiest way to get about. This transfer between Reykjavík Terminal and Keflavík Airport takes approximately 45 minutes and all you have to do is sit back and relax. Upon arrival at Keflavík International Airport, locate the service desk outside the arrivals hall, and board your bus right in front of the airport. Buses are on time and depart according to the schedule in connection with every arriving passenger flight. When departing from Reykjavík, make your way to the easy-to-find Reykjavík bus terminal, or conveniently located bus stops in Kópavogur. For an extra fee, add a hotel connection to your booking to get dropped off or picked-up at your accommodation or nearest bus stop.
IncludesAirport Terminal to Reykjavik Terminal airport transfer If chosen, a hotel connection to your accommodation or nearest bus stop Free Wifi and USB charger in every seat
- Optional addition to this service is pick-up and drop off from your accommodation, hotel or bus stop in Reykjavik for an extra fee.
- With a hotel connection pick-up is from your hotel, guesthouse, or designated bus stop if you are staying in the restricted area in downtown Reykjavík. The bus stops are located in and around the city centre and are easily accessible. Most hotels in the restricted area are within a 5-10 minute walking distance from bus-stops.
- There are bus access restrictions in downtown Reykjavik. If the tour partner is unable to pick you up directly from your selected hotel they will inform you, within 24-hours of booking, where the nearest pickup point to your hotel is.