Blue Lagoon: Retreat Spa Experience & Private Changing Suite1 Reviews
Enter a spa of the volcanic earth and discover a subterranean sanctuary that unlocks luxurious new dimensions of peace and rejuvenation, bringing the mind and body into harmony with the restorative powers of nature.
- Explore the sauna, steam cave, fireplace, viewing deck, and relaxation areas
- Enjoy full access to the Blue Lagoon through a private entrance from the spa
- Discover the enchantment and intimacy of the Retreat Lagoon
- Experience Blue Lagoon Ritual, a rejuvenating cycle of wellbeing
DescriptionIdeal for couples, the Retreat Spa offer gives two guests a private changing suite and four extraordinary hours at this subterranean sanctuary. Proceed into a remarkable concourse of lava that encompasses endless possibilities: a sauna, a steam cave, a wood-burning fireplace, a nesting area, a refreshment area, a panoramic viewing deck, a cold plunge well, and the mesmerizing waters of the Retreat Lagoon. Begin the experience with check-in and a briefing on the spa area and the best way to enjoy the services. You will then be shown to your private changing suite, decked out with a large shower and dry area and equipped with towels, bathrobes, flip-flops, and Blue Lagoon beauty amenities. The best place to start is the Retreat Lagoon, filled with the same blue thermal waters as the regular Blue Lagoon, but without the crowds. Here you can soak and unwind, order a drink of your choice, and take in the serenity. The Retreat Spa is an indoor sanctuary that takes your relaxation to the next level. There are multiple areas to relax and enjoy the views over the Retreat Lagoon. There is also a sauna, steam cave, and areas to treat your skin with the Blue Lagoon skin care products. The pinnacle of the journey is the Blue Lagoon Ritual — an exhilarating cycle of wellbeing where you commune with the Blue Lagoon's transformative elements: silica, algae, and minerals. Indulge in a full-body, self-applied treatment pampering session with salt scrub, silica mask, algae mask, and nourishing face and body oil. The spa also features a restaurant with menus based on the finest, freshest local ingredients. It is a place of gourmet nourishment with expansive windows revealing marvelous views of the surrounding mineral-rich waterscape and the centuries-old lava. Before, during, or after your spa journey, the restaurant makes for a memorable culinary experience. No reservations are needed.
IncludesAccess to the Retreat Spa with sauna, steam cave, relaxation areas Access to the Retreat Lagoon Private changing suite for up to two people Towels, bathrobe, slippers/flip-flops The Blue Lagoon Ritual Access to the Blue Lagoon public area Blue Lagoon skincare amenities A drink of your choice Food Swimwear
- • The minimum age for using the spa is 12 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. • The Retreat Spa is a place free from the disruptions of modern life. Therefore, electronic devices and cameras are not permitted in the spa. If you would like a photo while in the Retreat Lagoon, staff will happily take a photo for you and email it to you. • If you need to store luggage, the staff at the Retreat Spa can assist you.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY