My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Explore the Waterfalls of the South Coast2 Reviews
Explore the breathtaking waterfalls on the south coast of Iceland. Drive not only to the well-known tourist hotspots but also to some lesser-known waterfalls off the main road on an unforgettable adventure for all ages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the breathtaking waterfalls on the south coast of Iceland
- Visit some lesser-known waterfalls off the main road.
- Drive to two of the most famous waterfalls in Iceland
- Hike up to Stóra-Dímon and get one of the most beautiful views of Iceland
- Enjoy the beauty of Icelands south coast
DescriptionExplore the waterfalls of the south coast of Iceland on this unforgettable tour for all ages. Travel to the more well-known tourist hotspots and some secret spots, and be led by a professional geologist guide. Begin the tour in Reykjavik and be picked up at bus stop 8 (Hallgrimskirkja) and begin the drive on the famous ring road towards the south. Visit six different waterfalls in one day, every one unique and beautiful. Take the opportunity to hike up on Stóra-Dímon, a small hill with a stunning view of Iceland's south coast. Learn about the many geological peculiarities behind these wonderful landscapes from the professional guide, while taking some amazing pictures of some of the most beautiful places in Iceland. Visit well-known and unknown waterfalls, such as Thorstein's Grove, Gluggafoss, Gljúfrabúi, Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, and Kvernufoss.
IncludesPick up and drop off in Reykjavik A professional geologist as your guide Crampons in winter in icy conditions
- Waterproof clothes and sturdy shoes are highly recommended. In winter, some areas may be closed for safety reasons.