My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Glacier Ice Cave Tour
See the spouting geyser and hot springs of Iceland's Golden Circle. Stand on one of Europe's biggest glaciers and follow in the footsteps of Vikings down the lava canyon, where the American and European continents drift apart in Thingvellir National Park.
- Learn about the Vikings in Thingvellir National Park
- See an erupting geyser and a variety of hot springs
- Ride a snowmobile through one of Europe's last great wilderness areas
- Admire a man-made ice cave on the outskirts of Langjökull
- Feel the spray of the 32-meter-high Gullfoss Waterfall
DescriptionYour day starts early in Reykjavik, where you board a comfortable bus to the top attractions in Iceland. Enjoy a day of adventure led by a personal host and detailed audio guide in ten languages. Your first stop is Thingvellir National Park, where the oldest parliament in the world was founded and the tectonic plates are pulling apart every day. From Thingvellir, drive through lush lava fields and farmlands until steam rises from the ground at Geysir Geothermal Area. You will have around one hour to take in the beautiful scenery and witness Strokkur erupting a few times. Then, continue to Gullfoss Waterfall, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls. Complete your day with a truck ride up to Langjökull Glacier, the second largest glacier in Europe. Rush off for an unforgettable snowmobile ride on top of the glacier and visit a man-made glacier ice cave. After walking under the glacier, you will ride your snowmobile back to the warm glacier hut and be taken back to Gullfoss, where you’ll board the bus again and ride back to Reykjavik after a day of amazing adventures.
IncludesLocal guide Free WiFi and USB charger for each seat In-bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages All necessary equipment for snowmobiling - helmet, gloves, snowsuit Hotel pickup - if option selected Food and drinks Hotel pickup - unless option is selected
- Dress according to the weather; in Iceland it's always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes
- Weather changes can be sudden, so expect the unexpected
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, a warm hat, and gloves
- Sturdy outdoor shoes are recommended
- Due to traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup point; your hotel receptionist can help you find your way
- If you are staying in private accommodation, please contact the local partner to confirm your pickup location
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now